Monday, December 3, 2007

My 5 favorite things

Andrea at Mom to the Fey tagged me for 5 of my favorite things so here they are:

1. I love iced Chai tea and drink a lot of it!

2. I love silly socks, all kinds and colors. The sillier the better!

3. I love the smell of rain

4. I love bags.... purses, totes, makeup bags, all sorts of bags (my husband hates them!!!)

5. I love fresh baked ginger snaps with homemade whipped cream on top (realllllly healthy!!!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love crazy socks, too! The ones on my feet now have kitties on them (I wear funky socks to work).

And I love the smell of rain...

I've never had fresh baked ginger snaps, much less ones with homemade whipped cream... sounds delicious, though!

Annikke said...

FYI:
1. I wear my funky socks to work all the time!!!
2. fresh baked ginger snaps with homemade whipped cream is pretty close to heaven!!! I'm tellin ya!!