Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas recap...

The stockings were hung by the mantel with care. . .
The boys camped out by the tree
waiting for Santa to be.
Lady Bug had a fever of 103,
not having a care for the presents under the tree.
But the boys were as excited as could be,
patiently waiting for mom and dad to see
what Santa had brought them and set down by the tree!
We opened the stockings first to see what was inside,
some candy, tangerines and a camera for each.
They tore open the rest of the presents with glee,
and watched the snow fall outside on the tree.
OK, OK, OK, ... a poet I am not! So I am giving up now!! We had a good Christmas overall. It really turned out fun! It snowed Christmas Eve and all day Christmas day. It was so pretty. Lady Bug perked up later Christmas night and then I got sick! But all in all we had a nice time. I did not get a new camera for Christmas so I am going to try to take advantage of after-Christmas sales and find me a new one!
Hope you all had a good holiday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute poem! Glad you had a good Christmas, but sorry you and Lady Bug were sick. :( Tree Faerie and I were sick, too.