Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dreaming....

Yes I am dreaming, but not of a white Christmas (more on that later...) I have been having bad dreams the last couple of nights. I don't know if it is what I am eating for dinner, something I am watching on TV or the stress of this house shopping we are doing *Edited to add: Or the stress that I am not ready for Christmas ...which happens to only be 12 days away!*. Maybe it is a combo of it all!!! This morning I woke up shaking and crying....ended up waking up Mr. Man too. Needless to say, we both ended up getting up at 4:30 a.m.! Nice! Let me clarify, when I say "we" got up, I mean the royal "WE"!! Mr. Man has a hard time falling back to sleep when woken up so he just decided to get up and go to work...... ME on the other hand, laid in bed for awhile!

So, now about that white Christmas..... I used to LOVE snow on Christmas but after last year's back-to-back-to-back blizzards right before Christmas when all 3 of the kids got bikes or scooters for Christmas and couldn't test them out! It was NOT fun. I had kids in their PJ's rolling through the house in desperation! I said at that time I would never buy outdoor toys again for Christmas...... what did Mr. Man buy last weekend while I was home sick in bed? Yep, you guessed it .... he bought one of these for Lady Bug and one of these for Lefty. Spirit got this!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

but at least he did some of the shopping!

I hope your dreams get better. The scent of lavender is supposed to help with nightmares...

"J" said...

Lady bug is going to LOVE the jeep!!! =) He did good!!!