This is rich, but oh so divine!
French Silk Chocolate Pie
INGREDIENTS:
1 unfilled oreo cookie crust
3 oz (3 squares) unsweetened chocolate, chopped
3/4 c butter, softened
1 c sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
3 eggs
whipped cream
In a small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate; cool. In a large bowl cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Blend in cooled chocolate and vanilla. Add eggs one at a time, beating at medium speed for 5 minutes after each egg. Pour into crust. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Garnish with whipped topping and chocolate sprinkles. Store in refrigerator.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is one of the pies my parents bought and brought for Thanksgiving...and my husband and I had a slice last night before bed!!!
If I learn to make this pie-I may impress my whole family...
This sounds so so so good!
God bless, and I hope your Thanksgiving was great.
(I read about conferences, and I like the idea of "Little Moments" writing--very creative!)
Post a Comment