Monday, June 14, 2010

Schools out

With school being out I really thought that I would have more time and not so rushed in the mornings. HA! Who was I kidding. I still had to get the kids ready, breakfast fed and take them to daycare before heading to work! Needless to say I was 10 minutes late to work this morning.

The daycare is really a teacher from Lady Bug's school that is watching my kids in her home for June & July. August isn't covered yet. The teacher has 2 girls so my boys were concerned this morning about being "bored" with all the girls. So they took some balls and games to play together, my hope is that they will all be able to play together. I know Lorie is planning to do some crafts and walk to the park and things like that also. If we can survive the next 7 weeks we will be ok!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our weekend here was full of rain, rain and thunderstorms and flooding and more rain. I am ready for the sunshine again.

Because of the weather we were pretty lazy and didn't do much! Weekends like that are so fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been working on some crafty things that I hope to be able to post about soon.

1 comment:

Misty said...

I read about all of that rain via fb updates... I don't envy you as we've lived in rain for what feels like months. we've been storing up our sunshine because we fear it's short lived...