My family took off this morning for a road trip. I will stay behind to work and I fly out to meet them on Friday night. I thought I would enjoy the peace and quiet at least a little bit, but instead I found that I was immediately sad and weepy when I watched them pull out of the driveway. And joy to me, I get to work late tonight and tomorrow too. The only good thing about that is that it will help keep my mind off the fact that I am all alone. Before they left I had visions of eating popcorn for dinner while watching some of my favorite girly movies...now I see no dinner since I will be stuck in the office and home in time to do some laundry and head off to bed.
I can't wait for Friday when I will get to meet up with the fam.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i totally relate... It seems so dreamy to have alone time, but then it's just lonely and sad.
oh bless your heart... soon enough you'll be on the road with your fam!
Post a Comment