It doesn't matter how small or how large my purse is I still end up with the entire family's belongings in MY handbag! How does that happen?
I cleaned out my purse and look at all the things I found that didn't belong to me:
* one pink princess glittery lipgloss (Lady Bug's)
* one Tinker Bell ring (Lady Bug's)
* one 9-volt battery (Mr. Man's)
* one pen in the shape of a bat (Spirit's)
* one ballerina doll outfit [apparently there is a naked doll somewhere!] (Lady Bug's)
* one pink head band (Lady Bug's)
* a pack of power cords (Mr. Man's)
* one Match Box car (Spirit's)
* one blue plastic dinosaur (Lefty's)
I didn't bother to photograph all the empty gum and/or candy wrappers, loose buttons, loose change (this WAS mine!) and a paperclip (ya, that really was probably mine!). But seriously... why does mom's purse become the catch-all? I have tried a tiny clutch size and I still end up with stuff in there that isn't mine! UGH.
5 comments:
When I first glanced at this, I didn't quite get the size perspective and wondered the heck kind of "bag" you would fit a dress and a baseball bat inside of and not realize it was in there!!
you never know when you may need a doll dress or tiny dinosaur though...
That is my purse, as well!!!
Ah yes! The good ol catch all.
I have tried smaller purses to but it doesn't work for ME! I like to carry around too many mom goodies! LOL
stopping by from SITS...and can I just say...the ballerina doll outfit has got to be my fave piece from your purse...
Post a Comment