Lefty and Lady Bug were playing school together. Lefty was the principal and Lady Bug was a teacher. They had walkie-talkies to communicate with each other. I was in the kitchen making dinner and I over heard Lefty on the "radio" talking to Lady Bug and here is how the conversation went:
Lefty: "Well, what is the lunch lady serving for lunch then?"
Lady Bug: "She doesn't have nothing for lunch."
Lefty: "Well, then I am going to fire her! She always serves gross food and runs out of it anyway. I am going to tell her that it isn't fair to the kids to have to eat nasty burritos and old fruit."
Lady bug: "Good! Do it now!"
I sense that there is a tad bit of truth behind those words about the lunch lady serving nasty burritos and old fruit.
Then I heard this too:
Lefty: "Ok. So teacher. You will have to be the cooker and server today. Cook some good food for the kids, like pizza rolls and cookies."
Lady Bug: "Ok!" then she came running to me very excited and said "mom! I am the cooker now at school!"
It was so cute to hear them playing and getting along, but that poor lunch lady! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
who got to break the sad news to the townspeople that their property taxes would be increasing so that the school could buy pizza rolls???
now THAT is the unfortunate soul!
That was too cute! I'm poppin' on over from SITS to say hello! Your blog is very creative!
lol, awww. well, the kids call it like they see it!! Im down for pizza rolls.
On Monday Emma and I had to play library, where we took turns being the librarian and the patron. I love seeing how imaginative she is now.
Cute story!
Pizza and cookies sounds great to me!
Post a Comment