Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A conversation overheard in my house this morning

Spirit: "There is a show about people who crash weddings that's gonna be on TV tonight."

Lefty: "Really? Seeeeeee. That is why I never want to get married."

Spirit: "Why?"

Lefty: "Because I don't want any one crashing into to my wedding."

Spirit: "And you don't like girls." *wicked laugh*

Lefty: "I LIKE girls, I just don't like to KISS them."

Spirit: *laughing hysterically* "You don't like to kiss them. That is a good one because you kiss them all the time!"

Lefty: *visably upset* "I don't kiss them, they kiss me!"

Spirit: "Yea. Whatever. Same thing."

8 comments:

Ronnica said...

Oh wow. Sounds like you have your hands full!

Stopping over from SITS...you have a cute blog!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Funny! too funny!

Anonymous said...

This is too funny! I just love kids. I am so glad you have this blog. I would never get to hear all this stuff without it.

Lianne said...

That's great. Might want to watch out for those little kissin' girls!

La Pixie said...

LOL


"they kiss me"


thats what they all say...

sassy stephanie said...

So cute. Love that they are already giving each other a hard time!

Tiffany said...

Oh, so funny! It's rough when you have to beat them off with a stick!

Aubrey said...

Oh, I can see why Lefty gets all the kisses. He is too cute!!