Friday, August 22, 2008

Triple Chocolate Brownies

I love chocolate and these definitely fill the bill. These are wonderful served warm with ice cream, but are also excellent the next day (if there are any left the next day)!!

We are having a Back-To-School-Fiesta this Sunday night (more to come on that later) and I plan to serve these as dessert!

Triple Chocolate Brownies
INGREDIENTS:
2 eggs
1 c sugar
1/2 c butter, melted
2/3 c flour
1/3 c cocoa
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 c chopped nuts (Optional)
1 tsp vanilla

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9" square pan. Using a mixer beat eggs; blend in sugar and butter. In a separate bowl mix together, flour, cocoa and salt. Add to egg mixture. Stir in chocolate chips, nuts and vanilla. Pour into pan and bake 30-35 minutes untils set.
*****THESE WILL NOT TEST DONE IN THE CENTER*****

7 comments:

sassy stephanie said...

I love chocolate, but TRIPLE chocolate...yuuuummmmmyyy. Even better!

Thanks for dropping by and enjoying a Scooby snack with me!

Misty said...

oh my gosh... these sound amazing!

Anonymous said...

hi! i stumbled on your blog from another site...great page! and great recipe :) i definitley think i'll have to try those out!

be sure to swing by The Pink Potpourri today and enter our weekly giveaway! This one is great! and we're also hosting a Favorite Things Swap!

Beth Cotell said...

YUM, YUM, YUM!!!!!!

imbeingheldhostage said...

wow, my first time here and I love you already. Triple chocolate-- you have my attention.

Julie said...

they sound YUMMY and excellent SWINGTOWN watching food! : )

Aubrey said...

Ok, those look delish! But you know I don't bake!! Can you just bring some over for me???