It is bad enough when your 7 yo wakes you up at 3:30 am to tell you he threw up in his bed so you go and change his sheets and put him back to bed -- but it is even worse when you end up with the bug and the two of you are laying in your bed feeling all crappy and he has a bad case of diarrhea and doesn't get out the bed quick enough and poops in your bed.
Naturally Mr. Man and the other two kids were gone so I had to get up and clean up the bed feeling the way I did. I put Spirit in the bathtub to clean up while I changed my sheets then I crawled back into bed in hopes I could sleep some more, but all I could think of was the poop, and I could still smell it so I ended up changing my sweats (worried I must have gotten some on my clothes) and I moved downstairs to the couch.
Blahk!!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh how terrible! Poor mama!
Hopefully, my little gift will cheer you up and make you feel a little better!
Poop smell...funny!
UGH, I feel for you. So not fun!
Yuck! Poor you! I hope you both feel better soon!
Oh no! I'm so sorry. I hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment