Lefty (who is 6 and in 1st grade this year) told his dad that all he wants for Christmas is to have his kindergarten teacher come over for waffles.
He was in love with his kindergarten teacher and so were we (mostly). She was great for him. She gave him just enough push to really make him strive for more and more.
Oh, I battled with her on some things. Click here and here for more on those issues. But overall, she was so good to Lefty and he enjoyed her!
So I am thinking we get her over for waffles A.S.A.P., put a red bow on her head and that takes care of one present. Viola! Just like that!
I am kidding of course! (sort of!)





13 comments:
That is the coolest request for a present that I have ever heard. You gotta love his sweet heart!
Okay, that is a great and inexpensive gift taken care of!
ggrannyB
Awwww. His first teacher crush! So cute.
I just LOVE his smile in this picture!
that is so sweet! My second grader LOVED his kindergarten teacher, but we didn't! (She never spelled our last name right all year!) Now my second son has her, and I swear she acts like she doesn't even remember us!! Oh-and she STILL doesn't spell our last name right... (It's ELLIOTT-not that difficult!) The nerve!
That is so cute! Don't you wish you could really do it? If only....
Oh that is soooooo cute :-) What a lovely litle boy! He is sooo cute!! ..x.x
This is an answer from your comment on my post:
tension rod to fit window
fabric
use your glue gun like it is a sewing machine...glue a spot for the rod to fit in, and glue each side, and the bottom-like seams...super easy! Just watch your fingers-mine are glue gun burned!!
Good luck!
How sweet that he things so highly of his teacher!
That is so sweet! I'm sure she'd be so flattered!!
Easy to please!!
That is adorable and sweet.
One present? Sounds to me like his Christmas is in the bag! Or should I say waffle?
Post a Comment