Monday, April 4, 2011

Cat Pool

So Mr. Man took the kids out of town, just for an overnight trip, over the spring break to visit the town he grew up in. The kids had such a good time!

When they got home each kid was telling me the highlights of their trip and they all really had a great time. One thing I found funny though was Lady Bug telling me how the hotel they stayed in had a pool but she couldn't go in the big pool because it was too deep for her. So she says "I just stayed in the cat pool." I could NOT figure out what she meant by the cat pool.... Mr. Man clarified ... she was in the kiddy pool - which Lady Bug had translated to KITTY pool and then that became the Cat Pool! Too funny!

5 comments:

Anne said...

She is just SO cute!

Beth Cotell said...

Ha! That's adorable!

Misty said...

SO cute!!!! I love the cat pool! :)

Tabitha Blue said...

Hahaha, kids are just too fun! I love the things they come up with :)

~Tabitha

Beth Cotell said...

How have you been? Miss your posts!