Thursday, September 4, 2008

Overbooked

I was trying to make plans with an old friend to have coffee, also trying to plan a scrapbooking day with a different friend, also trying to schedule a play-date for Spirit with a friend from our old neighborhood. As I pulled out my calendar I realized that already every weekend is full except for September 13. Every evening is consumed for the next 2 weeks. Some of the events are just mine, or Mr. Man's, some of them are for one or more of the children, some involve us as an entire family. Tonight there is a thing at Lady Bug's preschool AND back-to-school night for the boys, of course both events are at the same time!

For the play-date, the other mother was also pretty booked up so she and I are now looking into October - how insane is that?

As the holidays get closer my calendar is only going to get worse!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Oh yes it is!! I have known you how long now??? You are queen of on the go! LOL

Misty said...

doesn't that just suck? I HATE that...

Steph said...

At least you know you're needed! Right?!