This is what one of the teachers at the kid's school told me today! I actually got a little teary-eyed when she said that!
Lefty kept insisting that we needed to hollow out some eggs for school, but he didn't know how many or when they were due. So I called the school and asked to talk to the teacher. This is the Spanish class teacher. The boys get Spanish twice a week at this school, which I think is really awesome! Anywhooooo, the teacher called me back and said yes indeed both Lefty and Spirit will need to bring hollowed out eggs in an unbreakable container. She said they can bring as many as they want, but no more than a dozen per kid (a dozen..... per kid....???)
At the close of the conversation she added:
"Let me also say ma'am, that I love your children. They are a tribute to great parenting."
Awwwww, I literally got a little tear in my eye when she said that and again as I typed it! I am so touched -- so touched in fact that I let the "ma'am" comment just slide on past!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aw! Congratulations! It always feels good to be recognized for a job that often gets taken for granted.
ok... that's the coolest thing.
except then I have to realize my daughter is also a tribute to something...
That's awesome! It is always great to be recognized for a job well done!
And then of course, because you are a great parente, you hollowed out 2 dozen eggs.
Post a Comment