Thursday, March 13, 2008

Fashion Sense.... I have NONE. ZERO. ZILCH!!!

I am heading to Oregon soon for a visit. My sisters and my nieces are quite trendy, I lack the fashion gene - seriously lack it!!! Usually when I visit Oregon or if my sisters come here I insist they take me shopping and I usually buy an outfit or two. Then I am fashionably set for a brief time!


This next trip won't accommodate any shopping...we will be busy busy! So I enlisted my good friend Aubrey to take me shopping. Aubrey is one of those people that knows what will look good on a particular body type and knows what colors will work and she always looks so cute and fashionable!


You should have seen me shopping with her! I am SO stupid when it comes to what will look good on me or how to match up an outfit that I literally just followed her around like a little kid. She threw things at me (in a loving way of course) for me to try on. She also told me that I need to wear boots with this outfit we picked out..... so I just may use this as an excuse to buy a new pair!

I wanted to post pictures, but I am having one of those weeks where I really hate my body and hate every outfit I put on. I put on the outfit I am wearing this weekend and had Mr. Man take a picture. I hated the picture! So I refuse to post that right now. I am so sorry. Maybe I will like it better later, then I will post a picture!

I will definitely be posting pictures of the trip -- I promise. I might even post a picture of me in my snazzy outfit!! :o)

3 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

Have a great trip!

And it must be nice to have your own team of fashion advisors! :)

Melissa said...

Oh well have a good trip!

elizabeth embracing life said...

Okay, so has any friend or family member every submitted you to "what not to wear". My friend did that and rightfully so. I too am a fashion fault. But my most humble of argument would be...my cuteness compensates for my lack of fashion. LOL